Monday, February 10, 2014

Guess what? I made a game!

Well, sort of. It's a little something I made in RPG Maker VX Ace. It's called Monster Tower.


A little generic, but it works!
Now, if you're into this kind of thing, dive right in and take a look! If not, just disregard. Or share this with someone who may have a knack for it.

So the objective? You're a lone slime who wishes to challenge the trials of the Monster Tower. Along the way, you must meet up with other monsters and form pacts and bonds with them to make it to the top! What lies at the top? That's for you to find out...

Only took me two months to make from start to finish. I've fiddled with the program for a few months and I've finally gotten game out after two failed projects. It's a little rough around the edges, but it does the job right. I'm proud of it, though. A quitter never wins and a winner never quits. Now without further ado, here's the link.

And to those who can't get a game out, keep going for it, and most importantly, keep it simple. If you do too much, you get overwhelmed and you'll likely ragequit. Once again, a quitter never wins and a winner never quits.

No comments:

Post a Comment