Saturday, April 19, 2014

Random Ramblings Vol. 2

I say I wanna build up my blog. But sometimes I don't feel into writing a post. Doesn't help that I get five views max. That's real encouraging. So if I don't put a post in for near a month, so be it. Not that I'm being salty, but it is discouraging. But hey, it is what it is. A winner never quits and a quitter never wins. Whoever coined that needs a coin for their pockets.

Going to point number 2: When you make a tanktop or a sleeveless shirt, make sure the straps are even. No one thick strap and make a spaghetti strap out of the other. I don't care about your artistic fashion. Do that with plaster or clay, don't do that with clothes people need to wear. Then again, when idiots feel obligated to pay ten grand for something that's made by a certain person, I guess you can put a turd on a dress and make bank.

One man's trash is another man's treasure.
A closed mouth goes unfed, but a picky eater starves.
The lesser aspects of something can be the most vital keys to what makes it well, it.

Me not smiling doesn't mean that I'm sad or angry. I just don't smile, moreso when I'm not on the job. I just don't smile. Honestly, any black male that knows full well the situation his group is in in America has no reason to do so. But that's not the main reason I don't smile, though it is a factor in recent years. I imagine it's the same for men in general. Not smiling doesn't mean that he's sad or angry. It just means he chooses not to smile. I can respect that. The ones who smile, let them. I'll choose not to.

This. I fucking hate this. If you're going to put your hands in your pockets, put them in all the way! No leaving the thumbs out, no putting just the thumbs in, or any of that bullshit. I really fucking hate it and I notice it's the fashion shitheads who do it. It's fucking stupid.

You know, I've gotten really grated by, you know people using, you know, you know when they talk. You know, it's really an indication that you don't know what you're talking about, you know. Especially when I don't know what, you know, you're talking about, you know? I've been guilty of using it at times, but I've tried to, you know, stop using it. It's really filler in what could be, you know civilized discussion.

You know?

No comments:

Post a Comment