Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Time to vent: My own views on the world and people.

 Y'know what I hate?

People with a superiority complex. People who are in a position that gives them authority. Cops? Hate them. Firemen? Hate them(Uh-oh). Soldiers? Now lemme explain for a minute, will you?

I have the utmost respect for people who despite being in those positions do so to genuinely help their fellow man. The cop who actually protects and serve, the fireman that isn't an arrogant shithead with tattoos all over his face and arms(Makes me wonder about the ones that we can't see, hmm?), the soldier who cares about protecting the American people and doesn't let what he did in Afghanistan go to his fucking head. You want respect, it must be earned. You are a regular person to me. You come off as respectable, you get respect. You don't show people respect and look beneath them with your nose up to the sky, you can kiss my ass. Too many shitheads are in authority and abuse it. And it's not just the three examples above, it's anyone with some type of power. Supervisors, Managers, CEO's and especially judges. I fucking hate judges. If one has a bad day, they can use that as an excuse to be pissy and by law, you can't do shit. I know there are some people who may scoff at me or just ignore this post(Like anyone's reading these posts to begin with), but hey. Not everyone sees the firemen or cops as honorable people who deserve special treatment. Moreso with the former. I have off-hand experience with them. The ones that came to the store I worked at were shitheads. Arrogant, overweight and smug. Wouldn't surprise me if a few of the tattooed ones were hiding certain tattoos bearing the symbols of certain groups. And the latter needs no explanation.

Overall, I don't like people like that and even ones who aren't in power feel the need to be controlling and almighty and to those fools, to hell with them all, but respect to the few who don't abuse their power and actually know when not to take it too far. Thank you and keep doing the right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment