Friday, January 17, 2014

I Hate People: Conclusion

To end this series of posts, I'm going to say this: I don't hate people intentionally or hate them just to hate. I need reasons to dislike or hate a person and sadly, there are a lot of people out there whom I have reason to hate. Even if it's not direct and personal, I still can hate a person because of what they show in terms of personality and character. I can't stand most spoiled rich kids, fools who've not worked a day in their lives and expect everything on a silver platter. It's sickening. I can't stand the fools who think that because of their religious upbringing, makes them better than someone else who doesn't follow what they practice. Gotta love all the hatred muslims get for their appearance. Yep. They're the ones who caused 9/11. Of course. Just by appearance. I hate those people. I hate cops. I hate gossipers, I hate the government for what they do/don't do. I hate almost everyone and everything. It doesn't take much to annoy me and there's a lot that annoys me.

And while we're on the subject of appearance, gotta love how everyone considers you to be lowly and worthless because of your skin color, right? It's not even a matter of what you know or how you act, that skin is either a benefit or a curse. Some people just don't want to overlook that. Well fuck them. I'm not the ones who keep their pants down off their asses. I'm not the ones who try to scheme their way into doing less work and the like. It's frustrating and it's only a small part of what makes me hate people, but damn if it isn't the reason I've gotten severely bitter over the last few years. Both sides piss me off. The ones who perpetuate the stereotypes and the ones who judge all who look akin to the ones who perpetuate the stereotypes. I can't take it. It's also funny how some people claim what I go through is overreacting or that I have so much in my favor. Well, you know why Affirmative Action exists? Because fuckheads will automatically cast me aside based on appearance. If I'm in a college course, it's because of a handout or I'm playing sports. And guess what? Even with that fancy slip with the stamp on it, I'm still not getting hired. I'm still not getting interviews or I'm being told that the place I'm applying for isn't hiring.

It's not just jobs. It's society in general. Don't act the way you look? You're gonna catch shit for it. Black male not tattered in tattoos and jewelry? Speaks appropriately(and I hear that one from black people as well, says a lot, no?)? Wants to do something that's not rapping or shooting the J? Attack him! Make him feel bad for not doing what was forced on us by the ones in power. Whites can do whatever the hell they want and no one will bat an eye. Blacks do one thing wrong and the whole race is doomed. And even if you're picture perfect, they still hate that. Hell, they hate it more. But I don't want to make this just a racial thing. No. It's not racial at all. It's social, though racism is the result of social interaction. Based on how I carry myself, that decides everything. Be it jobs, who accepts/neglects you or women. And that last one strikes a nerve with me. Another reason I don't go for relationships. I get the scraps and the manager's specials. Pass.

There are a lot of scumbags and shitheads out there who aren't worth the time. Too many. I've been alone for a while and friendships are something I don't even consider. Now in adulthood, that has become a reality. It's that reason alone why I'm where I'm at now, why I don't have some wench draining my resources and it's why life is just a little harder for me. And for everyone similar to me, they suffer as well. But the one good thing from this all is, in spite of my experiences, all of the misanthropy made me better as a person. I don't act like an asshole intentionally anymore, and when I do, it's just playfully. But even then, I'm a much better person because of it. Just because the world is filled with hate doesn't mean I have to be hateful. But damn if that hatred isn't justified hating towards. You can love your enemy as that book of stories says but what's the use? People don't learn. Attitudes stay the same, minds cannot be changed. So let people be shitty humans then. I won't fall for it. And for the few who cross my path and judge me accordingly, good on you.

For everyone else, you only continue to give me another reason why I hate people.

No comments:

Post a Comment