Sunday, January 5, 2014

I Hate People

As far as I can remember, I've come to realize this one thing.

People are terrible. How terrible? Very. As a first grader who was friendly with a lot of old classmates from kindergarten, I realized that the feelings I had for them weren't exchanged back the way I expected them to be. Because of the fact that I had on glasses, I got the usual four-eyes sneers and words similar to it. Now this makes you think, this was only elementary school. People grow up, don't they? Hell no, they don't. I didn't have friends at all unless I had stuff or gave them stuff. It's funny how people want to be around you when you get something. Rappers and celebrities know this one all too well. It's the same with the common man(child). If I had Pokémon cards, I had people who wanted to trade/talk with me. Didn't have that? None of that happened. And isn't it funny how when you do get some people who you can call a 'friend', fate makes it so you can't stick with them for long?

Yep. As soon as sixth grade passed, the people who I got acquainted with went their separate ways. And this is before MySpace and Facebook. You didn't have any way to contact them like you do now. So, goodbye friends, hello newfound enemies. Middle school happened. If I didn't get teased for my glasses, it was my voice and this is what drove me to dislike people tenfold. Can't overlook something you have no control over, nope. Gotta tease and make fun of them for it. And if you dare get violent or show some aggression, you can't take a joke. I was jus' playin' wit ya, damn. I don't get how pushing and throwing books at me is playing around. Maybe if I killed you and said that same thing, you and everyone else would think otherwise, no? Your childhood years and especially your adolescent years are the prime years for your growth and development. If you aren't seeing things happen to you that are good, if you aren't around people who want you to succeed or rather help you, you're gonna turn out bad. The adults gave a shit, thankfully. The kids?

HAH! They can all burn for all I care. But like elementary, I gained some people who I could call 'friends'(I don't use the word loosely). And guess what happened? New school, new people to hate, more people to lose out on. And again, this was before Facebook and MySpace. Kids had cell phones, but why are thirteen year-olds on their cells during class to begin with? I feel as though in middle school, I was the only one who was supposed to be there. Everyone else was around fourteen, fifteen at the most. One seventeen year-old gave me a nice battle scar on two of my teeth. Dickhead. Why the fuck is a seventeen year-old in fucking middle school??? What the fuck was going on with that? I can imagine who else he attacked. He's proof public school is cancer. A lot of classmates were proof of that alone. But it also solidified my views on the world and people. And that is...

People are shitty. And this is just the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment